At Pest Police Australia, your family and pets safety is paramount to us.
We only use researched and developed plant derived chemicals on all pest treatments. Our pest treatments are pest and product specific and non-harmful to humans and your beloved pets. Our qualified staff and technicians will talk you through the procedure every step of the way creating comfort and piece of mind that your pest are gone and your family and pets are kept safe at the same time.
No. Termites only need a 1.6mm gap to enter a dwelling which can be present from movement and around waste pipes.
No, if the dwelling has not been treated in the last three to five years.
Chemicals will last between three to 10 years, depending on the type of chemical and rate applied and the type of soil conditions under and around the dwelling.
A termite nest could be as far as 100 metres away from the house on other properties and even across the road.
Yes, termites can damage structural timbers in only months, depends on how close the termite nest is to the house.
Yes, most likely your roof supports are timber and termites have been known to climb up in the brick cavity and attack the roof structure then if it is not protected.
No. Internal cavities are primarily made from timbers which make a tasty termite dinner.
Independent studies have revealed the following:
- Termites are the most destructive pests known to man
- Termites are fast workers and cause structural damage within weeks
- One in three homes will be affected by termites at some stage
- 70 percent of all Victorian municipalities are designated termite zones
- Termites are a real threat to most properties
- Home insurance does not cover termite damage