Why not combine your Timber Pest Inspection with a Building Inspection, giving you all the answers regarding the property you are intending to purchase.
Pest Police carry out thousands of pre purchase building and pest inspections together every year. 95% of our clients request both inspections as this gives them the complete picture regarding there future home or investment.
Booking both together saves you time and money! A 20% discount is given if both Inspectors can perform the inspection at the same time. With two Inspectors together at the same time they are sure not to miss a trick as they will communicate and discuss together the problem areas and significance of termite damage to the structure.
If termite damage is found during a pest inspection (only), the next question to be answered is the significance of damage and costs of repairs which an experienced building inspector could tell you.
Pest Police Director is a Registered Builder & Licensed Inspector with over 25 years experience in the building industry. His 'hands on' experience means that we can assist you with areas such as plastering, tiling, roofing and the often difficult asbestos removal, just to name a few. Pest Police are proud members of the HIA and have full Professional Indemnity Insurance for both Pest and Building inspections.
Our fully-qualified Building Inspectors will:
- Help you make a well informed decision in regards to the property
- Provide you with an independent, unbiased assessment of the property
- Identify areas of concern, safety issues, maintenance and provide estimated costs of repairs
- All movement photographed and documented throughout report
- Two Inspectors at the same time gives you peace of mind
- Alert the client of areas that may need attention in the future
- Provides solutions to rectify problem areas
- All reports produced directly onto laptop computer
- Around 60 photos taken on every Building report
- Help you with any renovating ideas or removal of walls